- About Us
- My Account
- Products and Services
- About Our Tools
- Drilling Rigs
- Field Economics
- LNG Database
- LNG Market
- LNG Vessels
- Market Reports and Analysis
- Oil Demand Simulators
- Oil Price Simulators
- Oil Sand Profiles
- Oil Supply
- Supermajors’ Performance Analysis – Hydrocarbons & Financials
- User Guides
- Welcome to Petrologica
- North Dakota's oil production fell to 971,658 b/d in September from 981,038 b/d in August (-9,380 b/d m-o-m) missing our forecast of 993,000 b/d
OPEC heads to Vienna in search of a deal, while Trump beats the odds in America Brent tumbled early in November as markets started doubting an OPEC agreement but regai...
- North Dakota's oil production fell to 981,038 b/d in August from 1.030 million b/d in July (-49,000 b/d m-o-m) below our forecast of 1.013 million b/d <...
Market treated to an OPEC agreement in principle, but watch out for tricks with compliance Brent held above $50/bbl for most of October as expectations of an OPEC prod...
- The global LNGC fleet grew by 4 vessels to 432 whilst the order book shrunk from 133 to 129 vessels due to the continuous lack of new orders
- North Dakota's oil production rose to 1.030 million b/d in July from 1.027 million b/d in June (+3,000 b/d m-o-m) beating our forecast of 1.001 million b/d
Potential production deal partners ramp production even as they hint at agreement Speculation ahead of the OPEC/Russia meeting on 27th September saw Brent volatile wit...
- North Dakota's oil production fell to 1.027 million b/d in June from 1.047 million b/d in May (-20,000 b/d m-o-m, in line with our forecast of 1.032 million b/...
Inventories cap prices as the market dreams of an OPEC deal, but the fight for market share continues as Big Oil sees margins squeezed Brent closed at $50.95/bbl on 18...