- About Us
- Download Free Report
- My Account
- Our Terms & Conditions
- Products and Services
- Proprietary Oil and Gas Databases
- Service Index
- Welcome to Petrologica
- Field Details
Oil Market Snapshot – June 2023
Price volatility has continued this year, since the beginning of June initially rising to $78/bbl from a low of $72/bbl following the US government deb...Oil Market Snapshot – September 2020
Oil Market Snapshot – August 2020
- Brent has averaged $42.14/bbl in September, down c. $3/bbl against August, with a second wave of infections rising in Europe raising concerns over demand as co...
Oil Market Snapshot – May 2020
- Brent has traded around $45/bbl in August, after four consecutive weekly US crude inventory draws, though stocks remain elevated
- Still, global COVID...
Oil Market Snapshot – April 2020
- Brent has risen to c. $35/bbl in May as demand lifts from its lows, US inventories ease and OPEC+ cuts start to take effect, though the benchmark was a little ...
Oil Market Snapshot – March 2020
- Brent has fallen to $22/bbl despite a fresh agreement on April 13th to curtail global production by 9.7 million b/d, while May WTI closed at -$37/bbl, negative...
Oil Market Snapshot – February 2020
- Brent has been routed to $26/bbl, as the world implements measures to tackle the COVID-19 pandemic and the OPEC+ agreement collapses
- We now see Bren...
Oil Market Snapshot – January 2020
- Brent has collapsed to $50/bbl on 28th February, after a brief bounce at $55/bbl, as fears of weaker demand grip global markets due to the coronavirus outbreak...
Oil Market Snapshot – December 2019
- After a spike to c. $70/bbl in the wake of the assassination of Iranian General Qassim Soleimani, Brent has collapsed to $60.15/bbl on expectations of weaker d...
• Brent has held firm in December, trading at $66.38 on 17th December, as the OPEC+ group reached a new deal and the US-China trade war looked to be nearing a ceasefire...