- About Us
- Download Free Report
- My Account
- Our Terms & Conditions
- Products and Services
- About Our Tools
- Drilling Rigs
- Field Economics
- LNG Database
- LNG Market
- LNG Vessels
- Market Reports and Analysis
- Oil Demand Simulators
- Oil Price Simulators
- Oil Sand Profiles
- Oil Supply
- Supermajors’ Performance Analysis – Hydrocarbons & Financials
- User Guides
- Proprietary Oil and Gas Databases
- Service Index
- Welcome to Petrologica
- 1Q20 LTO revenues declined in line with average pricing (-25% q-o-q), while collectively net income falls to -$28.5 billion, close to the nadir of 4Q15 ...
- Even prior to the coronavirus and OPEC+’s failure to agree fresh cuts on March 6th, US LTO was in financial trouble
- Collectively, 4Q19 was the bes...
North Dakota's August 2019 output was 1.477 million b/d (+31,000 b/d m-o-m), in line with our 1.471million b/d (+25,000 b/d) forecast. July’s figure of 1.446 million b...
North Dakota's June 2019 output hit 1.425 million b/d (+30,000 b/d m-o-m), in line with our 1.428 million b/d (+33,000 b/d) forecast. This marks a return to growth after...
North Dakota's March 2019 output recovered to 1.390 million b/d (+55,000 b/d m-o-m), in line with our 1.394 million b/d (+59,000 b/d) forecast, as wells returned to produ...
- North Dakota's December 2018 output set a new record of 1.401 million b/d (+25,000 b/d), in line with our 1.396 million b/d (+20,000 b/d) forecast. Wells retur...
North Dakota's November output retreated to 1.376 million b/d (-16,000 b/d), in line with our 1.371 million b/d (-21,000 b/d) forecast, as poor weather hampered completio...
North Dakota's October oil production set a fresh high at 1.392 million b/d (+33,000 b/d m-o-m), below our forecast of 1.412 million b/d (+53,000 b/d). November’s outpu...
North Dakota's September oil production set a fresh high at 1.359 million b/d (+68,000 b/d m-o-m), ahead of our forecast of 1.332 million b/d (+41,000 b/d m-o-m). For Oc...
North Dakota's oil production for August set a fresh high at 1.291 million b/d (+22,000 b/d m-o-m), ahead of our forecast of 1.278 million b/d (+9,000 b/d m-o-m). For Se...