We provide in-depth reports, analysis and outlooks on the upstream and downstream hydrocarbon industry. This includes:
- World economics
- OPEC and non-OPEC oil supply
- Future oil field developments
- Unconventional oil and gas frontiers and resources
- The Arctic
- Shale oil and gas
- Oil sands
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG) markets
- The LNG carrier market
- Refineries and oil products trade
- Offshore floating drilling rig activities
Our specialist team, many of whom are bi- or even tri-lingual, is able to assimilate detailed and up-to-date market information from key energy producers and consumers around the world, normally unavailable from English language sources, such as Saudi Arabia, the UAE, China and South Korea.
Access to our reports
We have divided our analysis reports into various categories that can be found within our archive. You are welcome to browse these categories but please note, access to the full reports is available to subscribers only.
If you would like to enquire about becoming a subscriber then you can either complete the online form on our Contact Us page or give us a ring on +44(0)1206 823295. We can talk about a tailored subscription package that suits your needs.
We can also give our analysis in the form of presentations, and have a lot of experience in doing this. Below are a selection of the presentations we have given:
- Tomorrow’s Oil at Unconventional Oil and Gas Conference (Barcelona 2009) with Fay Chen as co-author. The presentation discussed the future outlook of world oil supply, demand and price and the opportunity for unconventional oil and gas
- The Price of Ice (London, September 2010): Presented by Richard Shepherd at Oil and Gas Outlook Arctic 2010 organised by Terrapin with co-authors: Fay Chen, and Gustav Eriksson from Stena AB. The presentation discussed that Arctic oil and gas as a strategic issue, its field economics and a comparison with other global new plays
- The Lost Barrel at Energy Institute’s Peak Oil Conference (London 2011) with the theme: How low energy values and the race for profits wasted a precious oil resource and how a new high value energy era will reset resource access and balance the market
If you would like to get your news on a mobile device or through an RSS reader, then you may be interested in our RSS Feed.