- About Us
- My Account
- Our Terms & Conditions
- Products and Services
- About Our Tools
- Drilling Rigs
- Field Economics
- LNG Database
- LNG Market
- LNG Vessels
- Market Reports and Analysis
- Oil Demand Simulators
- Oil Price Simulators
- Oil Sand Profiles
- Oil Supply
- Supermajors’ Performance Analysis – Hydrocarbons & Financials
- User Guides
- Proprietary Oil and Gas Databases
- Service Index
- Welcome to Petrologica
- The US still imports over 7 million b/d of crude, mainly from Canada and Saudi Arabia, but exports 2.36 million b/d of oil products
- US crude product...
India’s diesel reforms initially succeeded in curbing demand but consumption soon recovered after Narendra Modi’s election as renewed economic optimism and consumer c...
Whilst the concept of FLNG might not be entirely novel, what is new is the sheer scale of some of the projects currently proposed or under construction. According to our ...
Iran’s government claims it can raise crude production by c. 1.2 million b/d within 3 months. We envision three production scenarios, depending on which, Iran's crude c...
Although endowed with a massive reserve potential, Pemex has struggled to maintain production levels and, to date, has relied on EOR efforts at its giant offshore fields ...
- Libyan crude output slightly improved, but still down by more than 50% due to protracted civil turmoil and the seizure of key terminals
- Global oil s...
Regulations, local content requirements and cost inflation are still causing delays in oil field developments. The number of development projects is trending down. Deepwa...
The Chinese government emphasised more comprehensive market reforms. We believe that the energy reform should not be evasive and that it must be about energy price reform...
- Petrobras’ oil production down by c. 3% y-o-y for Q1-Q3, production targets revised down by up to 1 million b/d by 2020
- Q1-Q3 E&P spending up ...
- Australia, Mozambique and Tanzania all plan to bring significant LNG capacity to the market by 2018, not all of which seems completely realistic