- About Us
- My Account
- Our Terms & Conditions
- Products and Services
- About Our Tools
- Drilling Rigs
- Field Economics
- LNG Database
- LNG Market
- LNG Vessels
- Market Reports and Analysis
- Oil Demand Simulators
- Oil Price Simulators
- Oil Sand Profiles
- Oil Supply
- Supermajors’ Performance Analysis – Hydrocarbons & Financials
- User Guides
- Welcome to Petrologica
The US deepwater industry has likely passed the nadir of the downturn, with a productive lease sale and projections of a slow but steady increase in activity. Exploration...
Offshore exploration and new field developments in UK and Norwegian waters offer a combined visible drilling potential of up to 386 wells (UK: 177; Norway: 209) by 2023 t...
- The Macondo disaster gave new impetus to reviews of offshore safety rules in the US, the UK and Norway
- The UK and Norway regard their existing regul...
- Continuous expansion in LNG import capacity, especially in China, led to relentless growth in gas liquefaction capacity
- LNGC owners followed suit, t...
- The US still imports over 7 million b/d of crude, mainly from Canada and Saudi Arabia, but exports 2.36 million b/d of oil products
- US crude product...
India’s diesel reforms initially succeeded in curbing demand but consumption soon recovered after Narendra Modi’s election as renewed economic optimism and consumer c...
Whilst the concept of FLNG might not be entirely novel, what is new is the sheer scale of some of the projects currently proposed or under construction. According to our ...
Iran’s government claims it can raise crude production by c. 1.2 million b/d within 3 months. We envision three production scenarios, depending on which, Iran's crude c...
Although endowed with a massive reserve potential, Pemex has struggled to maintain production levels and, to date, has relied on EOR efforts at its giant offshore fields ...
- Libyan crude output slightly improved, but still down by more than 50% due to protracted civil turmoil and the seizure of key terminals
- Global oil s...