- About Us
- My Account
- Our Terms & Conditions
- Products and Services
- About Our Tools
- Drilling Rigs
- Field Economics
- LNG Database
- LNG Market
- LNG Vessels
- Market Reports and Analysis
- Oil Demand Simulators
- Oil Price Simulators
- Oil Sand Profiles
- Oil Supply
- Supermajors’ Performance Analysis – Hydrocarbons & Financials
- User Guides
- Proprietary Oil and Gas Databases
- Welcome to Petrologica
Offshore activity on the Norwegian Continental Shelf is continuing to recover. Spurred by recent exploration successes and a significant improvement in oil prices since J...
Download Abstract & Contents I...
With just under half of the US Gulf of Mexico’s technically recoverable reserves lying undiscovered – is the glass half full or half empty? The US deepwater indust...
Offshore exploration and new field developments in UK and Norwegian waters offer a combined visible drilling potential of up to 386 wells (UK: 177; Norway: 209) by 2023 t...
- The Macondo disaster gave new impetus to reviews of offshore safety rules in the US, the UK and Norway
- The UK and Norway regard their existing regul...
- Continuous expansion in LNG import capacity, especially in China, led to relentless growth in gas liquefaction capacity
- LNGC owners followed suit, t...
- The US still imports over 7 million b/d of crude, mainly from Canada and Saudi Arabia, but exports 2.36 million b/d of oil products
- US crude product...
India’s diesel reforms initially succeeded in curbing demand but consumption soon recovered after Narendra Modi’s election as renewed economic optimism and consumer c...
Whilst the concept of FLNG might not be entirely novel, what is new is the sheer scale of some of the projects currently proposed or under construction. According to our ...
Iran’s government claims it can raise crude production by c. 1.2 million b/d within 3 months. We envision three production scenarios, depending on which, Iran's crude c...