- About Us
- My Account
- Our Terms & Conditions
- Products and Services
- About Our Tools
- Drilling Rigs
- Field Economics
- LNG Database
- LNG Market
- LNG Vessels
- Market Reports and Analysis
- Oil Demand Simulators
- Oil Price Simulators
- Oil Sand Profiles
- Oil Supply
- Supermajors’ Performance Analysis – Hydrocarbons & Financials
- User Guides
- Proprietary Oil and Gas Databases
- Service Index
- Welcome to Petrologica
Africa has suffered in the downturn but is beginning to recover. Smaller nations such as Gabon, Namibia and South Africa are seeing incr...
Following several significant gas discoveries in the deepwater Mediterranean since 2009, such as those off Israel, Cyprus and Egypt, hope...
After several slow years for Latin America since the end of the global commodities super cycle, a settled oil price has spurred many count...
Offshore activity on the Norwegian Continental Shelf is continuing to recover. Spurred by recent exploration successes and a significant improvement in oil prices since J...
In the UK, continued efforts to cut costs have seen confidence in the offshore industry begin to return. With attention squarely focused on the West of Shetlands and th...
With just under half of the US Gulf of Mexico’s technically recoverable reserves lying undiscovered – is the glass half full or half e...
Offshore exploration and new field developments in UK and Norwegian waters offer a combined visible drilling potential of up to 386 wells (UK: 177; Norway: 209) by 2023 t...
- The Macondo disaster gave new impetus to reviews of offshore safety rules in the US, the UK and Norway
- The UK and Norway regard their existing regul...
- Continuous expansion in LNG import capacity, especially in China, led to relentless growth in gas liquefaction capacity
- LNGC owners followed suit, t...
- The US still imports over 7 million b/d of crude, mainly from Canada and Saudi Arabia, but exports 2.36 million b/d of oil products
- US crude product...