- About Us
- My Account
- Our Terms & Conditions
- Products and Services
- About Our Tools
- Drilling Rigs
- Field Economics
- LNG Database
- LNG Market
- LNG Vessels
- Market Reports and Analysis
- Oil Demand Simulators
- Oil Price Simulators
- Oil Sand Profiles
- Oil Supply
- Supermajors’ Performance Analysis – Hydrocarbons & Financials
- User Guides
- Proprietary Oil and Gas Databases
- Welcome to Petrologica
OPEC heads to Vienna in search of a deal, while Trump beats the odds in America Brent tumbled early in November as markets started doubting an OPEC agreement but regai...
Market treated to an OPEC agreement in principle, but watch out for tricks with compliance Brent held above $50/bbl for most of October as expectations of an OPEC prod...
Potential production deal partners ramp production even as they hint at agreement Speculation ahead of the OPEC/Russia meeting on 27th September saw Brent volatile wit...
Inventories cap prices as the market dreams of an OPEC deal, but the fight for market share continues as Big Oil sees margins squeezed Brent closed at $50.95/bbl on 18...
Demand-side political risk makes a comeback with Brexit, European terror and Turkish instability Brent remains off its June highs as economic uncertainty from recent g...
As the dollar gains and inventories swell, can the market balance by year end? Uncertainty surrounding Brexit caused Brent to fall sharply from the $52/bbl mark it rea...
Saudi Arabia likely to want moderated oil prices to support Vision2030 policies as Al-Naimi retires Brent rose above $50/bbl on 26th May on continued supply disruptio...
- Brent has risen to hold around $45/bbl in April, boosted mainly by EIA reports of declining US LTO production
- The last-minute collapse of negotiatio...
- Brent has continued to rally in March, buoyed by a weaker dollar and a firm date for meetings between Russia and OPEC
- Inventories continue to build,...