- About Us
- My Account
- Products and Services
- About Our Tools
- Drilling Rigs
- Field Economics
- LNG Database
- LNG Market
- LNG Vessels
- Market Reports and Analysis
- Oil Demand Simulators
- Oil Price Simulators
- Oil Sand Profiles
- Oil Supply
- Supermajors’ Performance Analysis – Hydrocarbons & Financials
- User Guides
- Welcome to Petrologica
- North Dakota's oil production rose to 1.034 million b/d (+53,000 b/d m-o-m) in February as the remaining weather-bound production returned, in line with our fo...
OPEC is doing better on compliance - so why is market confidence waning? Brent rallied in early April on confidence in an OPEC deal extension. However, Brent struggle...
- North Dakota's oil production recovered to 980,294 b/d (+38,000 b/d m-o-m) in January as wells shut-in due to poor weather partially returned, in the upper thi...
The Kingdom adopts a "carrot and stick" approach as US production rises and inventories remain stubbornly high Brent fell in mid-March on market concerns about the OPE...
- North Dakota's oil production crashed to 942,455 b/d in December from 1.034 million b/d in November (a record -92,000 b/d m-o-m) as harsh winter weather shut i...
Brent rangebound at $55/bbl as volatility evaporates, but concerns remain over swelling inventories Brent's loss of momentum has resulted in a drastic reduction in pri...
- North Dakota's oil production fell to 1.034 million b/d in November from 1.44 million b/d in October (-10,000 b/d m-o-m), in line with our forecast of 1.030 mi...
The industry grows upstream capex as cautious optimism returns, including in deepwater offshore Mexico Brent has held at c. $55/bbl, off slightly from its year end val...
OPEC delivers a Christmas present for the market, but planned projects suggest the deal will need to be extended Brent rallied strongly to $55.68/bbl (+12%/$6.71/bbl m...