- About Us
- My Account
- Our Terms & Conditions
- Products and Services
- About Our Tools
- Drilling Rigs
- Field Economics
- LNG Database
- LNG Market
- LNG Vessels
- Market Reports and Analysis
- Oil Demand Simulators
- Oil Price Simulators
- Oil Sand Profiles
- Oil Supply
- Supermajors’ Performance Analysis – Hydrocarbons & Financials
- User Guides
- Proprietary Oil and Gas Databases
- Service Index
- Welcome to Petrologica
With more capex budgets reported, the US LTO recovery may begin in earnest in 2H 2017. North Dakota's oil production fell to 1.034 million b/d in November from 1.44 mi...
North Dakota adds its most ever in a single month as Whiting restarts Twin Valley amongst other older wells brought back online. North Dakota's oil production rose to ...
US LTO operators will need more access to capital if a recovery is to begin in 2017. North Dakota's oil production fell to 971,658 b/d in September from 981,038 b/d in...
'Permania' continues as SM sells its Bakken acreage to Oasis in order to focus on Texas's Permian basin. North Dakota's oil production fell to 981,038 b/d in August fr...
OPEC's Algerian meeting produces agreement in principle, but LTO may take time to recover. North Dakota's oil production rose to 1.030 million b/d in July from 1.027 m...
An emerging industry consensus sees strong long-term growth from LTO, but the capital costs will be high. North Dakota's oil production fell to 1.027 million b/d in Ju...
- North Dakota's oil production rose slightly to 1.047 million b/d in May from 1.041 million b/d in April (+6,000 b/d m-o-m, in line with our forecast of 1.045 m...
- North Dakota's oil production fell to 1.041 million b/d in April from 1.109 million b/d in March (-70,000 b/d m-o-m, -41,000 b/d vs our forecast), the largest ...
- North Dakota's oil production fell to 1.109 million b/d in March from 1.118 million b/d in February (-9,000 b/d), in line with our forecast of 1.110 million b/...