- About Us
- My Account
- Our Terms & Conditions
- Products and Services
- About Our Tools
- Drilling Rigs
- Field Economics
- LNG Database
- LNG Market
- LNG Vessels
- Market Reports and Analysis
- Oil Demand Simulators
- Oil Price Simulators
- Oil Sand Profiles
- Oil Supply
- Supermajors’ Performance Analysis – Hydrocarbons & Financials
- User Guides
- Proprietary Oil and Gas Databases
- Service Index
- Welcome to Petrologica
- Brent has been routed to $26/bbl, as the world implements measures to tackle the COVID-19 pandemic and the OPEC+ agreement collapses
- We now see Bren...
- Even prior to the coronavirus and OPEC+’s failure to agree fresh cuts on March 6th, US LTO was in financial trouble
- Collectively, 4Q19 was the bes...
- Brent has collapsed to $50/bbl on 28th February, after a brief bounce at $55/bbl, as fears of weaker demand grip global markets due to the coronavirus outbreak...
- After a spike to c. $70/bbl in the wake of the assassination of Iranian General Qassim Soleimani, Brent has collapsed to $60.15/bbl on expectations of weaker d...
• Brent has held firm in December, trading at $66.38 on 17th December, as the OPEC+ group reached a new deal and the US-China trade war looked to be nearing a ceasefire...
Brent recovered slightly in November, trading at $63.87 on 28th November, against October’s average of $59.71/bbl. Less headwind from recent macro-economic data, combi...
North Dakota's August 2019 output was 1.477 million b/d (+31,000 b/d m-o-m), in line with our 1.471million b/d (+25,000 b/d) forecast. July’s figure of 1.446 million b...
Brent has fallen back to August levels in October, trading between $58/bbl and $62/bbl. After Saudi Arabia achieved a swifter return to production than many expected, co...
The attacks on Saudi installations at Khurais and Abqaiq appear to have had a limited effect on Brent, which is at c. $62/bbl, down from the initial 20% spike to $70/bbl ...
North Dakota's June 2019 output hit 1.425 million b/d (+30,000 b/d m-o-m), in line with our 1.428 million b/d (+33,000 b/d) forecast. This marks a return to growth after...